Introduction to Forum
- The forum activity allows students and teachers to exchange ideas by posting comments as part of a 'thread'. Files such as images and media maybe included in forum posts.
- student may post a new discussion or reply to previously posted old discussion.
- Star discussion are moved to the top of the discussion list, under any pinned discussions.
- A permalink allows you to link directly to a specific forum post so you can share it easily with others.
- Once a post has been made, students can go back and edit it within 30 minutes duration.
- Links at top and bottom left and right take you to the previous and next forum discussion in a list.
- Teacher had already posted several questions on the contents from the respective course. Students are expected to post as a reply, his/her own version of Model Answer to these questions.
- Student can search all previously posted questions, answers or comments, about a specific topic in a course, using combination of few keywords.
- Forum is a great place where students can properly prepared for End Exam in a collaborative manner with peer students.
- For successful completion of this forum activity, student must post total 05 new discussions or reply to previously posted old discussions.
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)