Essential Course Information
3. How to Learn on Desktop Computers?
For Full Access, You First need to Create an Free Account and Successfully Login Here. Then, you must Enroll for Free in the MOOC which you wish to explore !
Please install Free "Moodle Desktop" App on your Desktop Computer, for Effective Enjoyable and Flexible Learning on your desktop computer !
Moodle Desktop is a solution to accessing your Moodle courses on desktop or Surface tablets.
With Moodle Desktop you can experience all these popular (and more) functionalities that are found in Moodle Mobile, on your desktop or Surface tablets:
- View course activities and download materials offline
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses or organisation
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - on and offline
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your desktop or tablet
- View deadlines filtered by dates or course subjects
- Receive instant notifications for messages, forum posts, calendar events and deadlines
- Track your learning progress or grades
Moodle Desktop is now available for:
- Windows for desktop: Windows 7 and later (AMR not supported)
- Windows for tablets: Windows 10 with "Windows Anniversary Update"
- macOS: Minimum macOS version supported is macOS 10.9
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 21 and Debian 8 and later